Mini Cat Town is looking for volunteers!
Our kittens are always looking for more people to cuddle with!
- Our new facility is located at Eastridge Mall in San Jose, CA.
- Volunteer opportunities are available 7 days a week, with flexible shifts (2-4 hours) throughout the day.
- Tasks include preparing meals, cleaning, socializing kittens, and helping run the adoption floor, which includes speaking with potential adopters about adoption process.
- Volunteers must be 18 or older, or be accompanied by an adult.
- Volunteers must attend an orientation and commit to at least 2 months.
- All training will be provided!
*Note: The application says for “Foster” but it could not be changed to “Volunteer”.
Sorry for the confusion!*